- +Required docments List
- Parents fill in the admission form and pay the Registration fee, they receive.
- Relevant Fee structure slip.
- Appointment card with testing date & time on it.
- Registration Receipt.
- Prospectus purchase cash receipt
- Admission and fee payment information
- Prospectus & newsletter (if any)
- The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include
- A photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character Certificate from the last institution attended
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- 2 self-addressed envelopes
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Report card from the last school
- Test and interview with both the parents on the specified date Result are finalized within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board. Parents are informed about further formalities.
- Parents are given the fee bill, payable by a certain due date on a specific bank as mention on the fee bill
A Registration Fee B Admission Fee C Tuituin Fee D Computer Fee E If any Other Fee
- On receipt of paid fee bill, parents are given
- Admission Order (Original)
- Book List
- Uniform List
- +Rules Of Payment
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and are payable every mind before 5th of date. Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum The fees payable for the period of the winter vacation are paid in advance and prim to closure. Once the fee bill has been issued, payment is made directly to the bank where the school operates its account. Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee bill Fees paid after the due date is subject to a flat surcharge as specified
on the fee bill If the tuition fee has not been paid by the end of the second month, the student is automatically withdrawn.
Fee is subject to review annually Family Packages are available in School
No admission will be taken after 15th April except class Montessori & Nursery.
Application Forms are available at the school office and Should be Filled in The School
- All assessments are carried out in a relaxed and informal man-ner. There are no formal ends of term tests.
- +Primary Level
- The formal mid-year examination is held at the end of the first term and an annual examination at the conclusion of the final term. In addition to the examination results, the term marks reflect a student’s all-round progress, including performance in course-work assignments projects and tests.
- +High Level
- Examinations are modeled on the BISE pattern giving due consideration to the academic attainment targets of the classes concerned. Trial examinations are held in preparation for the final examination after curse coverage.
- +Unified Examination
- The unified examinations ensure uniformity in syllabus coverage as well as the marking process. Thies( examinations enhance the school’s philosophy of continually working towards academic excellence. School ha, developed its own examination cell to ensure the sanctity of the examination process. The school curriculum across all the classes is designed with an aim to provide students with experiences which support, stimulate and structure their learning.
Language:- High priority is given to developing pupils’ ability to use language accurately and appropriately.
Mathematics:- Proves pupils with the knowledge and procedures for working with patterns and relationship in numbers and space.
Expressive Art:- Encourages the exploration of innate abilities and foster imagination & creativity. Development of practical and perceptual skills; promotion of intellectual and aesthetic development.
Religious Education:- Examines concepts, which guide ideal behavior. Help pupils to explore the more personal aspects of religion by addressing question about meaning, value, and purpose in life
Personal & Social
Development:- Identifies and reflects the values, which they and society uphold. Learn the ability to distinguish right from wrong and to appreciate good behavior, courtesy, and respect for others.
In This process, we want to involve every parent, teacher, and Child.